Each year, the Office of Young Adult and Campus Ministries hosts a Leadership Conference in June. This annual conference is an opportunity for Episcopal leaders in ministry with young adults (ages 18-30) on and off college campuses to meet and connect with one another and to be nourished and nurtured in their ministry.
Our hope is that the participants will:
- find rest and sanctuary since we have been struggling hard and carrying heavy loads
- connect and reconnect with colleagues involved in ministry
- be better equipped to engage young adults where they live, work and study
- learn from one another and share resources
- build upon their skills and networks to assist them in ministry
- leave feeling that they have feasted at the table and are ready to do the work God has called them to do
Conference participants – both leaders who are new to this work as well as those who have longstanding roots in this ministry – will hear from speakers, focus on intentional conversations, build relationships, and learn from one another.
Contact The Rev. Shannon Kelly, Director for the Department of Faith Formation and Officer for Young Adult and Campus Ministries at email@example.com for more information.